Skip to main content

Life equations from Almanak of naval Ravikant

Equations


 → Happiness = Health + Wealth + Good Relationships

Health = Exercise + Diet + Sleep

Exercise = High Intensity Resistance Training + Sports +Rest

Diet = Natural Foods + Intermittent Fasting + Plants

Sleep = No alarms + 8–9 hours + Circadian rhythms

Wealth = Income + Wealth * (Return on Investment)

Income = Accountability + Leverage + Specific Knowledge.

Accountability = Personal Branding + Personal Platform+ Taking Risk?

Leverage = Capital + People + Intellectual Property

Specific Knowledge = Knowing how to do something society can not yet easily train other people to do.

Return on Investment = “Buy-and-Hold” + Valuation +Margin of Safety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No More 'Buy and Hold' – Try 'Buy and Monitor' for Better Investments

Ever wonder how some people consistently make more money in the stock market? It's not magic – it's a mix of paying attention and making smart choices. Let's explore the simple tricks these successful investors use to get better returns than the average. Listen to Insiders: What They Know Matters Successful investors keep an ear out for insider trading updates. Why? Because if someone inside a company is buying or selling their own company's stock, they might know something good or bad is coming. Buybacks & Rights Issues: Company Confidence and Cash In Smart investors like it when companies buy back their own shares or offer existing shareholders the chance to buy more at a discount. It's like the company saying, "Our stock is a good deal!" IPOs & Big Corporate Announcements: Ride the Wave of News Beyond new companies going public (IPOs), successful investors pay attention when companies make Corporate   big announcements. Events like demergers, me...

Chemcrux Enterprises

Rural areas offer a more favorable environment compared to metropolitan cities. During my second wave of COVID vacation, I had the opportunity to spend time in my hometown and I discovered that it was a source of great inspiration and ideas. Although I have always been intrigued by stock market books, most of the ones I came across were from Western countries. This led me to search for books specifically focused on the Indian stock market, and that's when I came across an incredible book titled "How to Avoid Loss and Earn Consistently in the Stock Market" by Prasenjit Paul. I read the entire book during my journey from my hometown to Ankleshwar and upon finishing it, I was deeply moved by his story. While I generally have an independent mindset when it comes to my investments, I find myself giving a second thought to stocks recommended by individuals like Prasenjit Paul. What type of company makes wealth for shareholders? About Chemcrux Enterprises is a Gujarat-based comp...